The beautiful city of Manchester lies in the northwest part of the exceptional country of England. This place has a lot in store to offer for whoever wants to experience stress-free living, classically peaceful place, relaxation, happiness, and unforgettable travel all at the same time.
Most visitors prefer travelling with friends and family since it makes the visit more treasurable and more memorable. If you’re dreaming of visiting this city soon, then this article is just right for you. So, what are you waiting for? Read further and make sure that you have your pen and paper by your side.
1. If you’re a foreign traveller, you might want to have your money changed into Pounds £ (Manchester Currency) before your planned date of travel. This is so much advisable so for you to avoid being charged with high fees when getting your transaction in Manchester’s local banks or exchange offices.
2. When travelling with companions, it’s advisable that you look for transportation resources that you can hire for a day or two or depending on how long your stay would be. Don’t worry because there is available coach hire in Manchester offered by several transportation companies that will surely make your trip easier and worthier. But if you’re not okay with hiring vehicles, you can opt for roaming around the country via hassle commuting.
3. Don’t neglect to look or search for blogs or itineraries about Manchester travel. It is better than you get well-researched ideas and selflessly shared knowledge of the possible places to visit, restaurants to dine in to, hotels to check in to, and possible activities to do. Unless you want to get lost in the middle of nowhere in the city instead of making your visit a happy one.
A little reminder, you’re not meant to follow the entire itineraries since it’s all in your discretion if which suggestions or research results you would get. They will only serve as your basis since they’ve experienced Manchester before you even do.
4. When booking for your accommodation, make sure that you’re doing it earlier than your booked flight or scheduled visit. You must keep noted that Manchester receives the most number of visitors from the month of July to August. As a tourist, you aren’t supposed to be in surprised by the possible price increase on the accommodation fees.
5. Expect that the prices of Manchester’s goods or products are higher than other European countries. However, if you’re lucky enough to visit the place during the sale season, then you might have an unbelievable and nice discount.
6. As a tourist or visitor, don’t forget to say the magic word, “Thank you” or send some smiles to Mancunians as often as possible. You never know how much they love those simple gestures. Though you’re a complete stranger to them, they are easily overwhelmed with these little and simple act of gratitude, joy, and a cheerful heart.
7. If you want to be loved instantly by the Mancunians, then it’s better if you know something about the sport they really love, none other than football – it’s a bad decision to express hate about the said sport, hmmm. I believe that the way to a Mancunian’s heart is through football.
8. You must appreciate the city the way the Mancunians appreciate and treasure it. See beyond what your eyes can witness, hear beyond what your ears can hear, and love more than what your heart desires.
9. When deciding to visit this fantastic place, you better load your luggage with warm and comfortable clothes instead – remember, even in summer. These warm clothes are perfectly used for open-air recreation, evening hiking and tours. Moreover, you must also bring your umbrella with you all the time because rain may start pouring all of a sudden.
10. Make time to take a walk around the city. It will help you to see the beauty of the entire city and get the nicest photographs. Also, though walking, you might possibly appreciate and treasure the moment more. Y7ou’ll see how generous Manchester is to share its blessing with people and you’re one of those lucky ones.
So, what are you looking at? You better start booking for your first Manchester visit and packing for your things to bring. Make every minute worth-remembering and spend every second like nobody’s watching.
Kath Ramirez is a writer in profession and passion. She believes that everybody can write but not everyone can write with a good content and effectively reach out for their audience. Kath believes that writing is one of the million rays of the sun to relieve stress and anxiety. Aside from writing, she indulges herself to reading random books, photography, dancing, and eating pastries which her little sister makes most of the time. She is now a writer for particular Australian and United Kingdom-based companies.